2800 Cofer Road
Richmond, VA 23224
Toll Free: 800.446.5799
Prevent Heavy Traffic Damage With Formex® Curbing
Add style to one of the most visible parts of any location by installing
surprisingly affordable Formex Curbing. As it enhances visual appearance,
it also protects concrete in high traffic areas from chipping and cracking.
Formex Curbing also prevents damage to tires by using a rolled top
edge design that eliminates sharp edges.
Choose from a selection of heights, all of which install quickly and
easily and require little or no maintenance. All curbs are furnished
with drawings for easy assembly and installation. A.D.A. compliant
handicap ramps are also available. Formex Curbing is available in primed
steel, stainless steel or modern powder coated finishes.
- All curbs are made with heavy 12-gauge prime commercial quality hot
- Top edges are formed with a rub-rail bead which is 1-7/8" high
by 15/16" deep.
Formex Curbing is available in 6", 9", 13", 18", 24" and
- Curb joints are fitted with flange connections and line up
pins for easy site installation.
- Carbon steel curbing is painted with one
coat of Gray Sentrx Primer. Stainless steel forms are Type 304
steel with a Number 3 polish.
- Curbing is shipped in knocked down fashion
to allow best freight rates